Pages

Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Appreciation for Kim Hanbin

Great leadership. Talented. Intellectual. Good-looking. And the list goes on. How will I not fall for this kid?  The first time I saw Hanbin on tv, I was completely drawn  that I immediately decided to watch WIN. Maybe its the way he deals with his team members as a leader that I find really endearing. Considering how young he is compared to the others but that never hindered him from exercising his power in a good way. Maybe because I never tried to be a leader before that seeing him works so hard for his group's welfare makes his existence really interesting to me. Not all people are given the gift to become good leaders and having to meet one at a young age is really a rare find. I was looking forward on his team's debut that my heart bleeds for their defeat. Its true,that in every battle, there is always a loser and a winner. We just have to accept whatever fate comes to our chosen group but please give us time to grieve. Acceptance is easier said than done especially when you really saw how eager they were to debut & how they worked real hard to achieve it. It pained me seeing them cry their heart out. It's hard that when you are just a step away from realizing your dream and yet you failed. Imagined how traumatic it is for the group especially to Hanbin as their leader. Just how many "im sorry" will he utter because he'll blame himself again for their defeat. It's heartbreaking. I just hope they'll all quickly recover from this loss and move on thinking on the brighter side of this experience. It's not yet the end. I know God has bigger plans for them in the future. I hope this experience will serve as a motivation for them to never lose hope and keep on working hard to achieve their dreams.
Kim Hanbin, you will become a great person someday! Just never give up! We will wait for you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento