Pages

Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

WHO IS NEXT?


Who would have thought I'd be hooked with this survival show of YG especially after that heartbreaking experience of my ultimate bias Jang Hyunseung?! I admit to have liked some of Bigbang songs and Dara is someone really close to my heart because of her love for Filipinos, but I am not a big fan of YG as a whole. When this show became an instant trend, I had this urge to watch but because I knew how emotionally draining survival shows are when you get attached to a certain person/group, I tend to let it pass although my curiosity really kept on bugging me. One time while watching tv, I switched to Channel M just in time when Who Is Next had its premiere airing. I watched and Hanbin really caught my interest. After that heartwarming episode 1 with Jinwoo's homecoming that made me cry, I decided to watch the succeeding episodes on YT. Nevermind the heartbreak it will cause me in the future, this show is somehow entertaining and a breather to me. Being a fan of WIN brought me back to my basic feels. Being excited, anxious, sad, happy, dissapointed...those feelings you can only experience when cheering for a person/group in a competition. I don't judge based on how good the team is because I am not a pro to know who is more better, I choose base on my feelings. And I decided to cheer for team B. Fans usually asked why Team B? And the usual answer goes like: because they are talented, more confident and united. But come to think of it, Team A also are equally talented or maybe they are much better vocally etc. And so Im not quite sure on the specific reason on choosing Team B. I just felt more closer to them and seeing them win makes me really glad as well and seeing them lose makes me equally sad. Maybe it has something to do with the heart, the feeling of being moved after watching them performed and having interactions with one another. I really want them to become the WINNER and debut this year. It will be my first time to stan a YG group and I hope it will be realized. Hwaiting Team B!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento