Pages

Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

Respecting that Invisible Line....

So apparently just when I thought that fans belonging to this fandom is not capable of hurting and inflicting dissapointment on their idols, this incident happened. tsk, are you happy now that your Idols noticed you? For sure not. If it was me, I would have been embarrassed. As fans, we are aware of how tired and busy they are going in and out of the country just to comply with their schedules. It's our duty to at least make things easier for them when we can but it turned out that some fans were doing the exact opposite. While I'm trying every possible reasons to understand their behavior I really couldn't because I've been in such situation a couple of times but I know where to put myself. I'm aware of my limitation- that I shouldn't cross that line separating idols from fans. We should always remember that there is that invisible line that separates us from them and the moment we cross that line it will definitely result to chaos. Let's respect their space. They have
given/share more than half of their lives to us, let's respect that small amount they left for themselves to enjoy. Let them be freely without any fear of being hurt. That's the least thing we could do to reciprocate all the happiness they've shared to us. We love them right? So let's create happy memories with them not bad ones.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento