Pages

Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

[Fan Account] No Breathing Filming in Davao City: Seeing Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk ^^

This is my fan account when I saw Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk for the first time. It's quite long and it requires patience but I still hope you'll take time to read for its not only an ordinary encounter but I did learned something out of it.

When I knew that they were coming to our city to shoot a film, I was really overwhelmed with so much excitement because of the fact that I am really a big fan of Lee Jong Suk. And when I'm not yet over with Park Soo Ha & I Hear Your Voice, the mere thought of seeing him in flesh brought so much emotions to me. I'm happy but at the same time I'm in disbelief because I always thought Koreans would pick Davao as the least place they would go for a shoot knowing all the misconceptions people have for Mindanao in general (which really annoys & saddens me). So I searched for a more reliable source of those rumors and ended up checking my twitter & fb everyday.^^

Morning of August 06, I saw on twitter fantaken pictures of Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk at Incheon airport and it was indicated that they were going to the Philippines. Abruptly I decided to go to Davao as well and stopped by at the airport. I arrived past 12 noon and I saw a few fans waiting under the heat of the sun, yeah right our airport only have a few sheds which is quite far from the arrival area. By 3pm it started raining but because we were really determined to see them, we never moved out from where we were standing and ended up being soaked in the rain. Imagine from so much heat to being soaked. We really gamble even our health on the line just to see them. The airport officials and police officers were laughing at how pitiful we looked and they were intentionally misleading us by telling that they will passed on that area and then when we ran to that side they would start laughing again. They were toying on our emotions because they thought we were absurd to do such things. I was really dissapointed at what had happened. And then we learned after waiting for more than five hours under the heat and rain that they passed at the Cargo Exit. -_-
Although I can understand since the arrival area doesnt have a shed and they will be soaked if they passed by. But then I cant help but be dissapointed because of the efforts and hardships we experienced while waiting. I really wanna cry at that time. The next day, I didn't have the willingness to see them because I was too tired and drained. I decided to try my luck by the third day of their stay. I went downtown and met my kpop friends for the first time and we decided to stay near the hotel. Its almost evening and since its dark in the area we were staying, there were too many mosquitoes around. I'm really paranoid when it comes to this pest because I've experienced Dengue Fever before, so I just decided to go home past 8pm. Just when I arrived home, my friend texted me that they saw them walking outside with all the excitement in her text. I was close to throwing my phone because of the chance I missed out. I really thought at that time that I was so unlucky and that Im not destined to meet them. Good thing is they only saw the minor casts and not Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk.

For the past days I really didn't have the luck to see them. So I decided to give up. I just waited for updates in my aunt's house when suddenly my friend texted me that she's in Marco Polo Hotel because when she was passing by, she saw a lot of people outside. It turned out that they were filming and that she saw In Guk and Jongsuk. I started to panic because my aunt's place is quite far from downtown and I haven't taken a bath nor eaten my lunch yet. I hurriedly took a shower and ate lunch afterwhich took a cab off to downtown without even looking at the mirror. I combed my hair while on the way not even a powder on my face. I looked damn at my worst that day but I could care less because what occupied my mind that time was how to get to the hotel at the fastest time possible. When I arrived of course the shoot ended. Once again I failed and the devastation I felt just worsen. Another friend who stayed inside the hotel texted me to come over. I was hesitant since I looked awful the guards wont let me in. But I thought that if I wont take the risk, I would never really see them. So I entered the hotel. Luckily the guards just let me pass without asking anything. I stayed with my friends at the lobby cafe for a few minutes until we decided to go up in the pool since my friend's friend texted her that the casts will be filming in the pool. When we arrived, they were already starting the set-up so we were not allowed to enter. We stayed at the alley in front of the elevators. I was leaning at the wall when a tall, skinny and handsome guy caught my eyes. At first I didn't recognized but then I told myself that it's Lee Jong Suk, so when he's already in front of me, I was really shocked to even say anything. He's wearing a sando and a towel covering his lower half. Yeah right, he's walking right in front of us wearing that. Lol, no one from us screamed nor touched Jongsuk. We just let him passed freely even if we have every opportunity to touched him since he's too close. When he went in, that's the only time we let go of our overwhelming feelings. After that we went back to the lobby. When I saw Jongsuk, I felt satisfied already since he's the only one I really wanna meet but then it's still early so I stayed. I was thinking that maybe I can still see Seo In Guk by chance.
At around 6pm, true enough Seo In Guk passed by at the hotel lobby wearing their swimming uniform top and towel covering his lower half not even caring about the people..ㅋㅋ

My companions and I agreed to wait until 9 pm and then we'll go home. At around 8:30 pm, the cameras and other equipments were brought in the lobby. We were curious on why and then we saw the staffs doing ocular survey so we thought they will be filming there. It brought so much excitement on our part but at the same time we were worried that they will not allow us to see the shoot. At 9:30 pm, the Filipino staff told us that they will allow us to watch but on conditions that we will stay silent and we will not take pictures and videos that we readily agreed on.

By 10 pm the filming started. Seo In Guk came down first wearing black shorts and their upper swimming uniform. That was the first time I saw him up close. He's so handsome that pictures and tv never gave justice as to how he looked like in person. He's always smiling which adds to his charisma. He has the most beautiful pair of eyes among them and he really looked like Sungjae. They started to film the first sequence which is In Guk's scene with the minor casts. One time while he was getting down the stairs, he accidentally slipped slightly and he was really trying his best not to laugh because the camera is rolling. Same goes with us expectators who were really suppressing our laughter. After the director said 'cut', we really clapped and said 'kyeopta' because he was really damn cute with his reaction. His aura is really light and he seemed approachable.

Afterwhich we saw Lee Jong Suk and we screamed lightly because he was really gorgeous. His presence right in front of us brought so much feels to my fangirling heart. He's wearing a white tshirt and jogging pants. He's too skinny and young looking. He then read the script. Seeing him, I had the impression that he's vain. He's always looking at the mirror and always fixing his hair. And true, he's the type who likes skinship. Lucky stylist, I would die to be in her place. They're too sweet. It pained me. Lol

What amazed me is the fact that offcam, they do anything and were always laughing but once the camera is rolling they assumed their character so easily. Jongsuk would even do skinship even with male, he held Minchul's hands and then his hands went to his waist and they laughed. They looked so cute which leads me to think if he's doing the same to Kim Woo Bin.ㅋㅋ While he's so affectionate with the casts and staffs, he's quite shy to us fans. There are times when he would looked at us but then he would readily gazed on another direction once he felt that everyone were looking at him. I find it really cute! He's always looking at his phone too. I think he's chatting because I saw him recording a voice message and then after went near us and took a photo of us fans in his phone. It was surprising, we are not even prepared. Lol

I swear the shoot took about more than three hours for only two sequences. It's really a tough job. Based on my observation, Lee Jong Suk is really a good actor, no wonder he's in demand these days. But I can't help but laughed with his Engrish. It's really different when your just watching on tv and in person. Before take he even asked an Australian (cameo) on how to properly pronounce his lines.ㅋㅋ He's so cute! But its too obvious that he's tired and sleepy. He kept on yawning and one time he even sneezed.ㅋㅋ

While Jongsuk is kinda vain, Seo In Guk is the opposite. Offcam he will squat in the stairs and kept on scratching his legs and feet while talking with the minor casts. Lol

It's past 1am when the shoot ended. Seo In Guk readily went up to his room while Lee Jong Suk recorded a video message. I think Jongsuk waved back to us for about four times during the duration of the filming. After he's done recording he went near the elevator and waited there for a few minutes. He was so near us and we just said hi and looked at him until he rode the elevator. Before he left, he waved his right hand as a sign of goodbye.

Then we decided to go home, while waiting for the jeepney at the other side of the road we saw In Guk going out of the hotel so we went back on the other side. We searched for him in the S.A. but we couldn't find him. Just then my friend told me that In Guk is standing there beside us. He's waiting at the pedestrian lane together with some staffs. They waited for the traffic signal for a couple of minutes. I was stunned because he was so near us but still I could not say anything. I was amazed because it was already past 1am and only a few vehicles were passing, if it was me or most Filipinos, we already went on the other side and wont wait for the traffic signal. I was ashamed seeing them really obeying the traffic rules that I could not move when its time to walk. I just looked at them until they reached the other side. What amazed me more is the fact that they rode a 'tricycle' instead of taxi. Wooh Seo In Guk riding the most humble transportation we have. I think he's the first foreign celebrity who did that without the camera. On top it all, he roamed around the city freely without any fear of being harrassed. I became an instant fan after seeing all of those.

All of these experiences are really memorable that I still can't believed it happened. I swear I liked Lee Jong Suk since Secret Garden days and seeing him in flesh is really a blessing. Plus there's Seo In Guk who is really an amazing guy. I will follow him diligently this day forward.

If you happen to watch the film in the future please take note of these: "Do you want me to kick your ass again? and "White Chocolate". ^^

4 (na) komento:

  1. omg girl!!! had i been living in Davao i would have been with you!!! gosh you're so lucky huhuhu

    thanks for sharing your experience. and i love how you thought of how much more skinship whore jongsuk is with woobin! lol and i really would love it if you like Seo In Guk as much, he's really a lovable person. anyways, i'm so happy for you.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Do you mind if I share this on Seo In Guk's fan cafe? So lucky to have seen him up close! And I love the way you describe his reactions on and off camera :-)

    TumugonBurahin