Pages

Huwebes, Nobyembre 13, 2014

Long Time No See Team B...Sinosijak IKON!

When WIN ended and Team A was hailed  as WINNER...as a fan of Team B, I was extremely sad and a part of me was dissapointed. On my part I really thought it would be a waste not to debut a group whose teamwork reminds me a lot of my ultimate bias group. That 'teamwork' for me is the most precious treasure Team B has which is a very good keypoint to their success. Yes, talent plays a vital role too but seeing how some groups were ruined due to lack of teamwork or rapport, I am certain that group dynamics is still the most essential. While talent can be improved or enhanced through constant practice, relationship on the other hand takes time to develop especially when the person you have to get along with shares too many different traits that is exactly the opposite of what you have. You really need to meet at some point in order to understand each other but it's quite difficult knowing how complex people's personality is. So when Mix and Match happened, the first and foremost worry I have was if the new member/s could easily fit in. Team B's teamwork is perfectly crafted so I want someone who will not ruin that perfection. At the start, I was in awe because not even one from the new trainees has that 'it' quality that could be a threat to the older three trainees. They can sing but not that well-equipped yet to debut or match those who trained for years. So from the very beginning, I am certain that Junhoe, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk will make it to Ikon. The real battle lies on who will be the 7th member. Initially, I was rooting for Chanwoo, he's the least talented but in my eyes he seemed like aa pleasant guy so I thought he'll easily get along with the other members. And yes, at that time I was half-blinded with Jinhyeong's past rumor that made me think he'll just ruin Team B's image and Hongseok's initial impression on me was not really that good because he came like an easy going guy who is so full of himself. But then eventually during the run of the show, everyone has his own charm that made me cheer for them as well.(Tsk, i even promised myself not to get too attached with the new trainees but then its inevitable. You learned to like them without noticing it happened.)My love for Chanwoo shifted to Jinhyeong since I really observed how fast he had improved and he's really getting along well with the members as well. Chanwoo is not a bad choice though, he improved talentwise but not as much as Jinhyeong. It seemed to me that he's really well-loved by Team B. While Hongseok is really talented, his voice is to die for and I'm pretty sure he'll go long miles up on top of the success ladder if he'll debut. But I do think he still needs to practice more, his awkwardness during performances is quite obvious which really needs polishing. Eventhough you possess a very good vocal but if you can't convey it that well to the listeners then they can't appreciate fully the beauty of your performance. Hongseok would have been the best choice if not for his awkwardness and difficulty to fit in. But then good things happen to those who wait. Just like those times that we waited for Team B, Hongseok and Jinhyeong's moment will come as well. Practice diligently until then. Rest assured, I will and a lot more will be waiting for you.

For now, its time for me to say Long Time No See Team B and Sinosijak Ikon. I will always be cheering on you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento