Pages

Huwebes, Nobyembre 13, 2014

On Awards and Recognitions

I'll call myself pretentious if I openly say that I was not dissapointed with last night's MMA result. Just like everyone else, I was really hoping B2st to win. It's inevitable. We live in a world where awards and recognitions define success. Some who finds it difficult to accept the result may have said negative comments to Melon or to IU in particular in order to make themselves feel better. It's a normal reaction for a fan who wants to give the best for their oppas. I too have been liked that a few years back but with my journey as a kpopfan, I find awards and recognitions irrelevant in defining one's success as an artist. Yes, it brings momentary feelings of euphoria and satisfaction but at the end what matters is how your idol touched a person's life. How they've changed them and how they inspire them through their music and story that matters most. Seeing Beast continually doing their best to inspire people makes my heart really grateful.
And to give back to such gratefulness in my heart, I am constantly trying my best to become a good individual. While I always reacted so easily to certain negative comments about them before but now, the moment I formulate negative counter-attack, the thought of Beast always comes to my mind and blows all those negativity away. I'm aware how they hate fanwars much more people who reacts abruptly to bashing. This and a lot more has been Beast's influence in my life. In simple ways they have help me to correct some of my flaws and I know I can still learn a lot of life lessons from them.

For me, being able to influence someone in a good way is the greatest recognition you can get in this world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento